What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Formation qualified request for RV builder funeral

glenmthompson

Well Known Member
Please, any RV'rs with either military or their formation sign off, I am requesting for Jim Headberg's memorial, this Sunday 9 March. Fly over over will be 3:30 'ish.. Will have honor guard ( WWII purple heart vet, 2 time RV builder, Jim Headberg) and plane with me to fly the Monarch RV-10 as missing man plane, fly by, as TAPS ends ..Fly over will be @ FD38, Wellington Aero Club, our home, just west of PBI, Fl....... Any way, need good wingman in a 150 MPH+ plane (prefer RV) to fly in #4 position. (Or more positions, but need good formation experience.) We have two Glasairs to fly 1 and 2, and me in #3 position. Family would appreciate it if we could get a "gaggle" this Sunday for the fly by..... Call or write any time.. Glen... 561 670 6095

Last edited by a moderator:
Brief @ 08:30

Still looking for that talented #4 wing position @ a 08:30 brief/practice at FD38. Come up on 122.85 and talk to N331JH. I sure hope somebody will call and help us with this very memorable flyby. TOT will be about 15:30, depending on the color guard's ceremony/plans. The entire neighborhood will be there. Glen

Back