What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Crow Harness Help

whifof100ll

Well Known Member
Hello,

I'm getting ready to order a set of Crow Harnesses for my RV-6 annd need help determining lengths of shoulder and lap belts. Can someone who has Crows installed please look up what lengths they installed and comment on suitability and let me know. I've searched the forum and found lots of good info on Crow, but no specifics on what order for the 6.

I also would appreciate comments or advice on options I plan to order.

5 point 2" wide kamloc restraint system including y shoulder harness (single attachment point for RV-6). Pads and 1/4inch bolt holes. I am planning on pull down adjustment for the shoulders and pull up for the laps. Is that good?

crow harness

I used the Crow 5 point harness and called Crow for details. Call them and they will guide you through the order details. You need to tell them that Vans uses 1/4 in bolts for mounting.

Already did

I used the Crow 5 point harness and called Crow for details. Call them and they will guide you through the order details. You need to tell them that Vans uses 1/4 in bolts for mounting.

I've spoken with Crow and I'm basically asking the quesitons they are asking me.

They do not know what an RV-6 is and have not maintained records of lengths they have sold.

On my -7A, I had them extend shoulder harness by 12 or 14" from their standard...

seat belts are standard...

Ask for 1/4" hardware.

Back