What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kitlog Pro upload problems

AntiGravity

Well Known Member
Not quite the right forum I guess, but is anyone else having problems uploading their Kitlogs? I haven't been able to for two days now. Annoying since I made some good progress fitting the horiz & vert stabs! I've emailed Kitlog support, but no reply yet.

First error I got was "The file sync.log is not writable", followed by the unsubstantiated claim that I was Internet connection deficient, and now it tells me "The remote server returned and error: (404) Not Found." (aahhh, the old "404 not found" chestnut!). Anyone else having problems?

First error I got was "The file sync.log is not writable", followed by the unsubstantiated claim that I was Internet connection deficient, and now it tells me "The remote server returned and error: (404) Not Found." (aahhh, the old "404 not found" chestnut!). Anyone else having problems?

Per the web site:

The Kitlog and MyKitlog web server has experience a RAID hard drive controller card failure and is currently offline. A replacement card is being overnighted and service should be restored soon.

Service is expected to be restored by the evening of Friday 02/08/08.

Status updates will be made available via this emergency web page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

Last edited:
Aaaah

You know, I went to the website but didn't see that message. Maybe it was before they knew. Either way, thanks for the update. Guess I'll just hang loose while they sort it out. Computers, huh? Who'd 'ave 'em?!

I have had the same message for over 6 months. They told me something had changed on MY computer. NOT!!! I had communication with them several times and still no luck. I had to start using Expercraft. That has worked very well. NO CHARGE!! Would still like to use Kitlog as well.

I have had the same message for over 6 months. They told me something had changed on MY computer. NOT!!! I had communication with them several times and still no luck. I had to start using Expercraft. That has worked very well. NO CHARGE!! Would still like to use Kitlog as well.

Have you been dealing with Matt directly? My experience has been just the opposite. Matt has been very helpfull. Being an IT Director, I tend to play with quite a bit of leading edge technology. I upgraded to Vista/64 and everything worked except Kitlog. I even had issues after downgrading to Vista/32. Matt was very helpful in the process in attempting to isolate and understand the problem. He supplied a couple new dlls and I've been working great until this issue with the server came up.

I believe I was dealing with Matt directly. He was very quick to reply and we tried several things to try to make it work. Nothing against him at all. I was very pleased with him trying to help, but still can't load photos to Kitlog. When nothing seemed to work, drop back 10 yards and punt.:)

Back