What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oregon Aero shines again

RV8iator

Well Known Member
Benefactor
I just wanted to tell people about the excellent service I received again from Oregon Aero.
I ordered front and rear seat sets from David at OSH this past year. He may even remember me because I was customer number 1 on day one.
Anyway, I gave them my measurments and waited for the cushions to arrive. When they did, I flew with them for a while and was happy with them. I sent them back and in short order they arrived covered and beautiful.
After using them for a few months I decided I had messed up and the front was really a tad tall so a call to Karen in the seat department she had me set up to return the front bottom for a cutdown of 1 inch. I explained to her that it was my mistake and would be glad to pay for the rebuild. She said send it back and she would have a look.
3 weeks later I have my newly lowered seat and am pleased as punch. I included my credit card number and rightly expected to pay for the rebuild. I was extremely pleased when I got the box back and all I was charged for was the shipping.
The folks at Oregon Aero have bent over backwards to help me with my seats and stick boots.
If anyone is considering seat cushions and or upholstery, I will give you a glowing recommendation. They are absolutely a pleasure to deal with and their products are second to none.

Oregon Aero seats

I ordered a set of seats and boots for my RV-6 and they are excellent. Service great as you would expect. A major reason for my choice is that I had been having a universal SoftSeat for years and forgot it outside on my tractor, in rain and sun, for two weeks. The material still looks great and the cushion is fine. Their seats are indestructible!

Ken

Back