What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

all eyes welcome

Wiley

Although I've lurked on VAF for a year or so, I've not met many other posters other than Wes Hays. I live on the Flying S Air Ranch 2 miles east of KBWD in Brownwood.(recent site of the formation flying clinic). I'm nearing completion of the wings of an -8 and would welcome any comments on progress so far if anyone is looking for a reason to fly this direction. QB fuselage to be delivered in April. There are several RVs in the area but few builders. Other RV's, a Pitts, and Bellanca have used the strip without difficulty. Currently slowly flying in a 172 but still plan to make a few lunch fly-ins. If interested please let me know. I'm sure we can plan on having some BBQ in the smoker. 325-647-1627.

Eric Wiley

Small world..

......since our -6A came from a fella in Brownwood. We picked it up in a very expensive residential area and loaded it in a U-Haul and drove home. That was on Valentines weekend in 2004. Welcome.

Regards,

Please join us!

Eric,

Please join us for a lunch fly out, There are a lot of 8s in Texas. You are in good company.
SEP Sunday?

Eric,

Please join us for a lunch fly out, There are a lot of 8s in Texas. You are in good company.
SEP Sunday?

Eric:

Like Jay says, join us for a lunch or breakfast fly-out sometime. You don't have to be in your RV to join the fun. You'll find a lot of people who would love to share experiences, tips and even ask you about what the "newest" RV-8 kits are like.

Chris

Back