What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston Area Hangers.

Juicegoose

Well Known Member
Aight guys continuing on with my ideas i called around the local airports(one's close enough to drive to)to get info on the rental rates for hangers. I was uderly shocked to know that the cheapest one around the sugarland area was KAXH and ran 300 a month. At that rate i could pay for a 20,000 hanger in my hard in five years(given i buy enough property to take off and land the sucker. Can anyone In the houston area shed some more light on this subject also how much room do you guys think for a hanger. I was quotting 50'x50' hangers with a 40'x14' door. The oversize is so i can put a small loft apartment in the rear to live in until i build my house. Any suggestions on hanger doors what to stay away from in terms of design any help would be appreciated.

Hangar experience- building

Been there Done that, it's not as easy as it looks:( especially on paper. I have recently built hangar home at LVJ would be glad to share with you my information. Call me 281-543-2512 Please remind me why you are calling.:)
Thanks
Mike

Back