What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Customer Support

Jerry Carter

Well Known Member
If you're on the fence about which EFIS or engine monitor outfit to go with, my vote is for Dynon. UPS lost my heated pitot-AOA assembly (a $450 item), and Dynon was quick to respond. I'm at the point where I would like to install the heater controller in the wing prior to closing the wing. It's refreshing to know that customer support is still important to some people. Here is the email I just received from Dan Howe at Dynon.

Jerry,

It was nice talking to someone from your part of the country again. You?ll be pleased that I?ve made some progress on your missing heated pitot probe shipment.

I spoke with UPS today to file a claim, and they will be inquiring with the delivery driver who dropped off the package. Also note that, should they find any new information, UPS may be contacting you in the next few days through the phone number you provided to them.

Although the circumstances were out of Dynon?s control, we have decided to send you a replacement heated pitot assembly free of charge. We will continue to work with UPS regarding the missing package, and I will inform you when we ship your replacement heated pitot assembly.

Also please note that for any sales-related or technical support needs, it is still best to keep the same point of contact as you have used in the past by calling our main line at (425) 402-0433 or [email protected] . Still, feel free to contact me anytime with any other questions you may have.

With Best Regards,

Dan Howe
Director of Logistics
Dynon Avionics
19825 141st Pl NE
Woodinville WA 98072
425.402.0433 ext 234

Back