What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Good Weather - Lunch Sun?

scard

Well Known Member
Advertiser
In an attempt to not hijack the Saturday thread, Tanya and I are planning on a quick 11am (on the ramp) lunch somewhere within 100nm of Austin on Sunday. Llano and Brenham come to mind...

We're full tilt busy working on the new house/garage/shop (750sq.ft :) for the next RV build project within the next couple of months but insist that flying must take precedence every now and then.

Well Jay just "Summoned" everyone to Llano on Saturday....Brenham on Sunday?

One airplane for each day...;)

N41MR will be in Llano for lunch on Saturday. I hear Steve Fromhals is coming with Joe Ramatosky.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

Pick a time Scott

Brenham - 11:00 or 11:30?

After all the BBQ I ate at Llano today, I might just have a malt and leave it at that....

Tanya and I will be looking for company on the ramp at 11am at Brenham. We'll be headed in for food in the diner by 11:15am if we end up solo.

edit: sorry Doug, didn't see your post before I responded, 1min. delay, bummer :). Time between 11-11:30am.

Last edited:
Brenham

Guys...

Carol and I will meet you there 11:15 AM breakdowns hangovers and Weathwer the exception......
fun time today Lanno....

Great gathering of folks and food at Llano on Saturday. 200 kt. GS for trip back to Lockhart.

On to Brenham Sunday. Hope the wind lays just a little.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

Back