What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Newly Purchased RV-8 Photo Test

TomVal

Well Known Member
rv8700x700ah9.jpg

Purchased 12/03/07
Builder: Stan Markwell, Ramona, CA
Engine: Mattituck IOF360, 180hp, (F=FADEC)
Prop: Catto
Instruments: Grand Rapids Dual EFIS
Grand Rapids EIS
Garmin 396
Tru Track AP

Last edited:
Nice plane! Looks like priorities need to change though - some non-RV airplane with bug lumpy, draggy rivets seems to be blocking the way out for the new -8! :confused:

Graduated Kindergarden...Next Photo Question...

How do you post a photo next to your user name???

Regards,

Tom, the small photo is called an avatar.

You access this function through the "User CP" on the far left side of the top blue bar on this page. You will find "Edit Avatar" on the left, towards the top.

You will need to do some fiddling with the image size, there is info in prior posts, that you can find by searching.

Good luck.

Nice looking 8, by the way.

It can't be that draggy, it has speedbrakes... That's a beautiful pic

The draggy wing belongs to my friend's A36 Bonanza. He occupies one corner of my hangar. Another friend has his toy car occupying another corner. My RV8 has the rear corner. The remaining corner is our "libation" corner which is closed to the viewing public!

Regards,

Tom, the small photo is called an avatar.

You access this function through the "User CP" on the far left side of the top blue bar on this page. You will find "Edit Avatar" on the left, towards the top.

You will need to do some fiddling with the image size, there is info in prior posts, that you can find by searching.

Good luck.

Nice looking 8, by the way.

"Avatar" Test...if it works, thanks Mike!!!

redundancy

I see pictures out of level and a big "Army" poster. Seems consistent! Nice -8 though! How about some pictures of the panel and interior and some details on the engine.

John (USN)

Darn...Flunked Kindergarden Again!!!

I see pictures out of level and a big "Army" poster. Seems consistent! Nice -8 though! How about some pictures of the panel and interior and some details on the engine.

John (USN)

John,

For some reason, I can't download another photo...I'll work on that.

The engine:
TMX IOF360, 180 HP, (F=FADEC), 2400 HR TBO

From the "Libation" corner of our hangar...those pictures sure do look level to us! :D

The "Army" poster is actually fabric taken off the wing of my previously owned PT-22.

Regards,
Tom (USAF)

Back