What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV builders in the Lawrensville, GA area

thilokind

Hi there,

I'm a new builder - just received and inventoried the RV 8A kit. I'm spending the next two weeks with a friend in Covington, GA. Is there a builder, who would like to show me his project? Would very much appreciate to meet with you.

Best regards

Thilo

Hey Bud...

Hello Thilo, my name is Brian Wallis and I'm not too far from you. A friend and I are building 7a's together... soooo much easier... feel free to come over or call... 404-405-1315 and we will show you our tail kits etc... and there are some other guys around with more done than us.. but we just started build 2 weeks ago..
Best
Brian Wallis

Three 8A's at Peachtree City (KFFC)

We have three 8A's here at Peachtree City

RV-8A in Stone Mountain

Welcome new guy,
As you can see, there is quite a contingent of RV builders and fliers in this area. I am building an 8A in Stone Mountain, just down the road from you. I have completed the tail and wings and am about 75% through with the fuselage. I also have the finish kit on site. You are welcome in my shop any time. Just give me a call 404-310-5128. However, beware of the 15 minute rule. If you are in my shop, "Tranquility Base", for more than 15 minutes, I hand you a bucking bar and put you to work.
Cheers,

Barefoot..

.......Billy Waters has an -8 hangared there. Just ask around.....everybody in Covington knows him:)

Regards,

Is your friend Lance???

If it is, make him bring you to breakfast Saturday! You can check out a RV7A in process, see my -8 , and a -6A thats been flying a while. Also a -7 in process close by, and a -9A belonging to Ron not too awful far away.
See you this weekend!

RV 10

I am building a 10 in my Garage in Conyers. It presently is in the paint shop in Covington so not much to see here, but we can go there if you like. Call 770-403-3450

Gary Specketer
Repeat Offender

Thilo,

I have a flying RV8 based out of Lawrenceville. Give me a call if you need an flight to help the building motivation.

Steve - (404) 935 3120

My -8 is almost finished and ready for paint ,Im in Canton Ga . Would be happy to show you around my shop . 404-290-2793. Allen Holcombe

Back