What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Northern Ohio Help?

ncarmon

Is there anyone in N. Ohio (Cleveland) that is building a -7 that has some of the custom tooling I can borrow? Specifically, I'd like to find an elevator bender, the angle aluminum to finish the rudder, the blocks for bending the tabs on Elevator and trim tab, maybe even a longer angle iron to drill the hinge line on the trim tab.

If you would be willing to let me borrow these, let me know...thanks!

Is there anyone in N. Ohio (Cleveland) that is building a -7 that has some of the custom tooling I can borrow? Specifically, I'd like to find an elevator bender, the angle aluminum to finish the rudder, the blocks for bending the tabs on Elevator and trim tab, maybe even a longer angle iron to drill the hinge line on the trim tab.

If you would be willing to let me borrow these, let me know...thanks!

Joining and posting to the Ohio ValleyRVators list will probably get you a quicker response. Plus you can see the membership list to see if anyone is close by.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OhioValleyRVators/

Hello - Bay Village

I may be a little ahead of you on my -9A, I'm working wings, QB fuse on the way (dec 07). I'm in Bay Village. PM me if I can help . . . but my home built bender was cannibalized - it was four quarter board oak with door hinges. Dead simple. Rick 90432

Back