What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rocket Video Platform

John Meyers

I found my way to VAF list... good to see Rockets here and it makes sense. I see some familiar names so am trying it out. My own effort is tweaking my HR II and hanging video cams here and there and shooting stuff for posterity, or the post fossil fuel era.

Was pleased to see video proliferation by others and posted here, YouTube etc. I thank you Mr. Sony for the fine little helmet cams. Keep up the good videography guys... and be careful... don't hit anything !!

John M N5800 far NW Washington

I have a taxi cam and I'm sending it back to Mace for warranty repair.

I'm looking forward to seeing your videos.

welcome

Hi John,

Welcome to this group. It is a great place to share information about RV's, and Rockets. I suspect that folks would like to see some of your videos and maybe hear about your strategies for shooting/making them.

Dan Miller
RV-8 346 hours

taxi cam

Mace came thru very quickly with a no charge replacement Sony 1/3" CCD bullet cam. kinda pricey. $180 just for the camera.

It's back in the right air inlet working great. (and it was probably my fault chaffing wires with zip ties.) I can glance down and see the center line on roll outs.

The camera works so well I will hook up a cam corder one of these days.

A friend of mine is running a $90 Costo black/wht cam/monitor in his rocket. he mounted his cam in the left wingtip.

Back