What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ohio to LOE and points West

ArmyDad

Hello Good People,
Thought you might like to see pictures of my trip out West. September 30 to October 7, 2007. Went to visit my youngest daughter, Lindy, who is a freshman at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Then to meet up with two fellow Ohio Valley RVators from Cincinnati, at Page, Arizona. Took day trips over Lake Powell, Monument Valley, Arches and Canyonland National Parks, and the Grand Canyon Then to Santa Teresa, New Mexico (near El Paso) for a grassroots RV fly-in. 32 hours flying time, covering over 5,200 air miles in 8 days. All in a plane that I built in my garage. All without a glitch.
CAUTION: Viewing other people travel photos may cause drowsiness, or impair vision. Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea may result. View only in a well-ventilated area. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while viewing. Do not mix with other drugs or alcohol. Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing. Subject of all state and local taxes, Offer not available in Hawaii or Alaska. No warranty is expressed or implied. Limited lifetime warranty available only in Arkansas. Void where prohibited by law. Viewer discretion is advised. View at your own risk. Rated " G" for general audiences. Persons over age 90, must be accompanied by a parent. Other peoples travel photos have been know to cause irritation, erratic behavior and increased heart rate in laboratory animals. Your mileage may vary. No animals were harmed in the making of these photographs.
All rights reserved. Copyright 2007 Note: Be sure to click on "Slideshow".
http://picasaweb.google.com/beockuly/LOE07
Best regards,
Bernie
RV7A N914E 395 hrs, 821 landings, 682 rolls, since 9/11/05
L.G.I.T.W.

Beautiful pictures Bernie - looks like you had a tremendous trip, and I only got slightly nauseous looking at it....but worth it! ;)

Ohio to LOE

Bernie, Bonnie and I enjoyed visiting with you at LOE. From your pictures and the excitement in your voice when talking to you at LOE, it is apparent that you had a great trip. Keep flying that RV!!!

Bonnie and I are still in New Hampshire visiting our daughter and grand kids. Plan on flying to South Dakota this week.

Keep pounding those rivets, these RVs are truely amazing machines.

Colorado Plateau may be the best....

....part of the country for scenic RVing! Thanks for sharing your photos. I have some new places to add to my list of future trip sites.

That looks like ONE GOOD TRIP, Bernie! Thanks for taking all those pictures. I've always wanted to view Monument Valley from Flash and you've rekindled the thoughts. Thanks.

Best,
Doug

I loved your pictures! The furthest west I have been in my RV is Alabama! NM and AZ are definately on my To Do list.
Visiting my kids at college will also be the perfect RV trip (that will be another 5 years or so).
Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Motivational kick in the Butt

Thank you so much for sharing your trip photos Bernie. One of my dreams is to do almost exactly the same trip and ending up in RV heaven at LOE.
It's getting a little late here but I'm going down to pound a little more.
Thanks for the little kick in the butt to remind me what I'm going to experience.

Back