What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Extra Fuel Tanks 80 Gallons For Rv7

detlef lili

Well Known Member
;) Hi guys!!

I?m looking for someone called with last name : NYS
He has an RV 8 and builds also RV 10. His tail number is N8YS.

I will start to build the wings of my future RV7 mid July and I need to know somebody that has already done this.
They told me that NYS has done this. If anybody knows his email, I would appreciate the help.
Detlef

extra fuel

The guy's name is John Nys in Owasso, OK. I don't know his email address, but you can probably get it from Bart Dalton. His email is [email protected]. He's a close friend of John's

Marshall Alexander
RV10
wings

RV 10 Man

Thanks, I got already his telephone number.
Detlef

RV10Man said:
The guy's name is John Nys in Owasso, OK. I don't know his email address, but you can probably get it from Bart Dalton. His email is [email protected]. He's a close friend of John's

Marshall Alexander
RV10
wings

Detlef,
I'm curious from a practical standpoint: An RV7 with a Lycoming 360 carries enough fuel for about 5 hours of flight at a reasonable power setting.
That means that your range with standard tanks is about 900 miles.

That means that you can go almost anywhere on the EU continent (a couple thousand miles) with only one fuel/bathroom stop.

So, where 'ya goin'? :D

Curious???

Hi Vern!

You?re totally right. But we have something else in mind....
We want to make an around the world trip. The longest journey is from Hokaido to the Aleutians with 1300NM...
We will start next year just after finishing the RV7, starting from the States.
We start making the wings here in Germany (end July) and the rest we will finish in the States.
Bye

Detlef

Highflight said:
Detlef,
I'm curious from a practical standpoint: An RV7 with a Lycoming 360 carries enough fuel for about 5 hours of flight at a reasonable power setting.
That means that your range with standard tanks is about 900 miles.

That means that you can go almost anywhere on the EU continent (a couple thousand miles) with only one fuel/bathroom stop.

So, where 'ya goin'? :D

Back