What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Leather Seats

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
I just received my leather seats from Classic Aero Designs.
They did a fantastic job.
They fit perfectly and include the booster cushions, stick boots and all are secured to Van's seat panels with the included velcro attachments.

Here's their site:
http://www.classicaerodesigns.com/

I have no financial ties to the company & just wanted to pass along a great product.

I would have to agree!
Luke did an outstanding job on mine also.
I purchased all the side panels, and they all fit correctly.
If any one in north Texas is considering these, stop by Firebird Aviation and I would love to demo the seats and side panels. ( I keep putting them in and taking them out). They look so good I would like to leave them in, but then I would never finish the airplane.
A really cool side note. The side panels will also allow for an easier wiring distribution.

I didn't get so lucky. they ignored the templates I sent, although there was a notation on the back that said, "see template."

44810109dscn19685fk.jpg

also, glad luke talked me into using a darker insert on the side panel. geez, I think I would prefer a darker arm rest too.

none of my panels seem to fit at this time. If you bought the back bulkhead 1/2 cover, what is the measurement on yours? mine came up an inch too narrow. Unless I'm missing something.

nice quality and looks great in Vince's plane.

mark

back bulkhead panel

Mark,
The back bulkhead panel fits on the inside of the baggage compartment side panels. This could be the 1" you are referring to or is it still to short after allowing for these?

That's right.
RVs have always been difficult to wire from the nose to tail. Especially running wires thru the cabin. They always seem to appear some where and do not look good.
The side panels allowe many more options.
Darrell

Back