What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Movie Time: Rudi's 1500-1750 Hour slow stop animations

RudiGreyling

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

It took a while to finish this installment 1500-1750 hours, I was busy building a hangar home for the RV that distracted from the RV building. :D

Some of you might remember the firewall fwd section from an earlier snippet, it is also included here, since it forms part of the 1500-1750 section.

My Baby is becoming a real Lady, and I am not only referring to the plane. :p

For a short time frame you can download and save it to your computer in Hi-Res, instead of the normal YouTube low quality streaming.

Enjoy...
http://www.rudigreyling.com/rudi_movies.html
rv_at_1750_800.jpg

PS:I took the tail feathers off during this section and stored them away. Pitty, with it on it would have almost looked ready to fly...

Kind Regards
Rudi

Last edited:
Outstanding

Way to go Rudi.
Do you have to have an inspection by the Aviation authorities before the first flight? How about registration procedures?

Curious,
Pierre

pierre smith said:
<SNIP> Do you have to have an inspection by the Aviation authorities before the first flight? How about registration procedures?

Hi Pierre,
YES and YES, WHY??
Rudi

I love Creativity

Great efforts to educate and entertain us Rudi. Thanks and best of luck.

Thats a lot of work

Rudi, you maust spend nearly as much time taking photos as you do building!

I think you vids would make an excellent marketing tool for vans...:)

Great job.

Frank

frankh said:
Rudi, you maust spend nearly as much time taking photos as you do building!

I think you vids would make an excellent marketing tool for vans...:)

Great job.

Frank
Actually, I think his video is a promo for the "two-weeks-to-taxi" program.... the program where planes kind of just build themselves! Of course he had the time to take pictures! :D

Good job Rudi.

Back