What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

"More" another aerobatics video

groucho

Well Known Member
It's been a month...here's another video! Get "More" here: http://www.thedukes.org/rv/video.html

Just for fun, somebody get this played on a big screen at Oshkosh! :D

more03.jpg

"More" was assembled from the unused clips of the shoot days from my last two videos. Actual footage from the tailcam mounted on the tail will show up as soon as I can get some time off work to finish it.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Video

Great video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're gonna love the tail camera when you get it in. Finally got the bugs outa mine yesterday. :D It looks awsome. Still don't have the software installed so I can download and edit.

GrayHawk said:
Not at Oshkosh, so I'll take it over to my son-in-laws home theatre with 119" screen. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm definitely not saying it's worthy of a big screen at Oshkosh, I just thought it'd be cool. :D

Neat.

I really like the effect from the short lens as the horizon passes the wing tip in the rolling stuff.

As you mentioned that this was made up of a number of clips, I am wondering....do you have multiple cameras, or just one that is moved around in the cockpit??

Also, what are you using to record the images??

Fun to watch

Really fun to watch - thanks for keeping it at high resolution. Keep 'em coming!

PS: I hope you guys get some rain!

groucho said:
Well, I'm definitely not saying it's worthy of a big screen at Oshkosh, I just thought it'd be cool. :D
Meant to say... I'm not at Oshkosh. I like the video & high resolution & want to try it on my son-in-laws home theatre 119" screen. Great video, keep em coming.

Once again I'm speechless, Bryan.

Outstanding! You and your wife have raised the bar on these.

Thanks again,
Doug

GrayHawk said:
Meant to say... I'm not at Oshkosh <snip> son-in-laws home theatre 119" screen. Great video, keep em coming.
GrayHawk, sorry - I didn't misunderstand what you meant, but I think my last email came across that way. I meant my last response in a "humble" kinda-way not anything else (remember Wayne's World? "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"). Here's another humble comment: I hope you like it on the big screen! :)

Rudi- I can't wait to get the tailcam on either! I just need a day off work...

rv8ch- I really like sharing this stuff at full resolution - glad you like it too. That makes the files big, but I have the server space & I bet most people have some form of high-speed connection. Hopefully 50MB files only take a couple minutes to grab for most people.

I hope we get some rain too! I think it's been 8 months since any rain and our total rain for the last 13 months is only 1.4 inches! It does make for some great lakebed landing surfaces though.

Back