What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7A move help in Bellingham, WA

goflynRV7

Hello RV'ers,

Not sure what the chances are but thought I'd ask.....

I've had my RV7A stored in Bellingham for a couple years. Now that I've relocated to Idaho I'm finally making plans to move it here and get back to work pounding rivets.

I need help loading the wings and fuse into the Uhaul. I've done this move once getting to Bellingham so know how I'll pack it all up again. The plan right now is to start loading it all on Sat, August 4th. Anyone close there that could help? (I hired a college kid to unload on the trip into Bellingham which worked out great and they got some extra cash.)

Here is my email: skiflyn(AT)yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
I can possibly help wont know until the date gets closer. Give me a PM if you still need help and I will give you my phone number.

Yep - thanks for the note. I'm still looking for help. There are some options I'm still checking but nothing definite yet. I did send you a PM with more details.

Later,

Mission accomplished

Just to finish off this thread....

The RV7A project is now tucked into the two car garage...aka 'the airplane factory' in Pocatello. However something else in the garage will have to go if there is to be room to work. :p

I'd guess that the moderator could delete this thread as desired since it is fini

Thanks,

Back