What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DJ & Cleaveland Tools Interiors

LifeofReiley

Well Known Member
DJ is working my interior and I have to say she knows what's going on in regards to RV interiors. Awesome advice, great color and fabric choices, the correct seat foams, the list goes on and on... If you're not wanting to waste a lot of money, this is a quality product! I have samples to prove it... :D

I Agree

Darrell, I have a pair of her seats too, I agree totally! Goes along with the quality of service from Cleaveland tool also.

DJ/Cleaveland Tool

Yes she can do leather. She did the interior for my RV6A a couple years ago. I have gray leather seats and cloth side panels. She did a great job.

Skid
RV6A
N214MV 220 hrs.

My seats were made by DJ 10-years ago. After 1,988 hours of flying, they still look like new and I step on them every time I get in or out of the airplane. I cannot see any fading in the material even when comparing the color on the bottom to the color on the top.

My 1995 RV-6A has a Cleveland Tools interior. Still gets compliments and the leather seats are very comfortable.

Back