What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Flight 544AA

JonJay

Well Known Member
Conditions where a bit gusty today, but after 8 1/2 years, I was not going to wait any longer. Flew great and no sqauwks. I am struggling with the feelings of going from a builder to flying this thing. I will post some pics later. Time to pull off the cowling, check things out, and go again!

Congrats Jon! I second Jeff Point's emphasis on the "classic" 6/6A!

I too am coming to grips with being a flyer instead of a builder. I am suffering from "rivet-withdrawl"

Best Regards,

Congrats

Jon,
Awesome if finally came all together. You'll get over the builder thing quick. When you want to fly off some time, give me a call and I'll pick you up at Kelso and show you the Rocket EVO. Good luck, Aden Rich.

Aden Rich said:
Jon,
Awesome if finally came all together. You'll get over the builder thing quick. When you want to fly off some time, give me a call and I'll pick you up at Kelso and show you the Rocket EVO. Good luck, Aden Rich.
I would love to see how you are coming along on your Rocket. I got four hours this weekend in, so, 36 more to go. Talk with you soon.

Pic

sprucemoose said:
Congrats Jon! Always glad to hear of another "classic" -6 in the air.
I went with vertical induction to keep the 6 look. wor
dscn3247ye7.jpg
dscn3255wh4.jpg

Back