What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GNC250XL Wiring

Jeff A

Well Known Member
Does any one have a Garmin GNC250XL wiring print or manual? I have my sights set on an "open-box" unit, but want to at least power it up prior to shelling out any $$. Thanks in advance.

I ask Garmin for the 300XL install manual...

It took a couple of weeks, but they came through with the information.

I could send you the 300XL install manual, but I don't think that they are the same.

[email protected]

Kent

Garmin manual search no worky

Sam - I've tried to manually search for the install manual on the web....the only manual available is the Pilot's Guide. Just for grins, I tried your link too. Still no luck.

Specifically, I'm looking for manual PN 190-00067-62. Garmin lists it as "GPS 150XL/250/250XL Installation Manual".

The 300XL, although similar has a different PN, 190-00067-22. It is described as "GPS155XL/GNC300XL Installation Manual".

I just wanted to see if anyone out there already had a copy before I try to pry it out of Garmins fingers.

Only difference between the two is the IFR certification. The wiring is the same.

Mel said:
Only difference between the two is the IFR certification. The wiring is the same.

Absolutely correct. The 300XL is a slide-in replacement for the 250XL.

Karl

Jeff,

I got an adapter for mine originally so that I could plug it into the wall and learn to use it at home in the simulator mode. In fact it is on the kitchen table right now because I've been programming flight legs in for a vacation that we area about to take. It also gives an opportunity to review features that are seldom used.

If you can come up with a jack the output of the adaptor is 13 volts DC @ 1.4 amps. The garmin p/n for the xfmr is 362-00014-00-0B if you cannot come up with the jack seperately.

Try this to download the manual from Garmin for free.
http://www.garmin.com/products/manual.jsp?product=010-00122-00

Good luck,

Last edited:
Thanks....that's perfect

9Driver said:
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but try this link.
www.garmin.com.tw/manuals/im250xl.pdf
9Driver - Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. Why can't they put this stuff on their U.S. website? .tw - is that Taiwan?

Thank you all. Lots of help really fast. I really appreciate it!

300XL install

Just purchased a Garmin 300XL off Ebay with no install manual,
None of these links work any longer for the PDF version. Any one like to "lend" a PDF copy of the 156 InstallationManual.pdf :D
Thanks

Back