What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What's the delay with Falcon Gauges

647jc

Well Known Member
All the distributers for Falcon gauges are basically out of product and don't know when Falcon will be able to fill orders, some kind of production issues I guess. Falcons web site makes no mention of production issues, anyone know what the deal is? I have several Falcon gauges on order with Aircraft Spruce and was wondering if I should be considering some other manufacturer although Falcon will be hard to beat price wise.

J.C.

I spoke with Falcon a few weeks ago. They said that the issue is due to some problem with production in China. They have no idea when they will get anything. The told me that they are recommending that people find alternatives and not wait for them. I was going to put in one of their inexpensive compasses but went with a Precision Aircraft vertical card compass instead.

I waited 8 months for a Falcon DG which never came, finally had to spend about double on an RC Allen to finish my panel. Same story then. I'm not keen on ever buying anything from Falcon again. Just a big waste of time.

Back