What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great Scope

Flyrod

Well Known Member
Scope.jpg

OK Motor Heads????. Here is a great product. I was reluctant to buy it because of the cheap price. I thought for sure you would not be able to see much with it and it would end up in the corner of the hanger never to be used. I was most definitely wrong. I built up the courage and put down my $250.00 with Tooltopia.com and ordered one.

Tooltopia was great with free shipping and the price was the same as other places were asking for the standard model. This scope has around 7,000 fibers and I think the standard models have around 5,800. If you want to spend $1,400.00 you can find a few companies that will give you 12,000 fibers and better build quality; however, for my home-hobby needs, 7,000 at $250.00 will do just fine thank you.

It arrived two days sooner than I expected. Tool Topia was very fast. I have scoped all my cylinders and the quality of the scope is much better than I was expecting. This unit will not be lying in the corner of the hanger, she will be in lock down with my other prize items. If you are interested in getting one, go with the Elite Eagle and not the standard version. The difference in money is minimal if you buy from Tool Topia. Provision is bending the ?you get what you pay for? rule in our favor. They are clearly bringing good things to light.
;)

Did you get the clip on 45 deg. viewing mirror? Is it a screw on tip? Any updates after some time has passed on your review?

Back