What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

S. Oregon- 9A builder needing DAR and other builders

dareha

I started working on my 9A a few months ago and would enjoy knowing other RV builders in the area. This forum is fantastic but it would be nice to have another builder nearby to help critique my work. Would also be great to know others who are flying RVS here. Eventually I will need a DAR so I thought I better start looking for one now.Thank you to all the people on the forum for responding to questions I have asked.
Thank you,
Darrell
Near Medford, Oregon

I'm just north of Troutdale at 1W1. Recently purchased a 9A (completed and flying). Also have one in the garage to build. haven't yet put a rivet in - but interested in communicating with others who are going through it too.

I live in Talent, my RV-8 is at the Ashland airport. Happy to get together any time to help/make suggestions/answer questions. Send me PM or email and I will send you my phone #

I built my RV-8.

I'm working on the tapered composite wing project for the RV-8 and Rocket 6 with Bob Mills and Bob Kuykendall. We just finished riveting the aluminum stub spars for Bob Mills' wings yesterday.

Last edited:
Back