What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heaven's landing

pierre smith

Well Known Member
Jenny and I visited Heaven's Landing yesterday and were incredibly impressed!
This 625 acre development is stunning in the attention to detail. They have the first two-story hangars that we've ever seen. It's done because of the steep slope of the mountain. The doors are beautiful with windows and the upper hangars look like condos at first glance. Later plans are for hangars across from the runway with condos above. You really ought to go and visit.
Tell 'em Pierre sent you.

At 2764' elevation and the surrounding mountains are 3600+ and 5000' plus.....a beautiful concrete 5000' runway with a multi-million dollar home looking down at you as you flare on runway 5.

http://www.heavenslanding.com/

A neat day trip to the beautiful north Georgia mountains.

Pierre,
How were the lots on the cheaper side($125,000)?
Todd
P.S. Come on over anytime for a visit!

O.K.

Hi Todd,
We saw just about all the lots but the cheaper ones don't have much of a view. They are just now beginning phase three, with expensive lots facing north and a breathtaking view across a huge valley to higher mountains yet which are in the DNR game reserve program and will probably not be built upon in our lifetime.

The lots are selling fast and some folks have bought hangar space just to have access to the airport and then drive a few miles to Lake Burton (??I think).

Really nice

My wife and I flew down to Heavens Landing last spring; it really is a beautiful place. If you want a lot with a nice view plan on spending $210,000 to $240,000.

Gary

Pierre I have a taxiable lot there. Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss the area.
Best,

I spent a lot of time with Mike C. on buying a lot there. I loved the area and the development. It is super prime time, but I could not justify the cost. I ended up staying here in Indiana with a real nice airport lot.

If I had the $$, I would not hesitate to buy a place at Heaven's Landing. I think is the one of the best airport communities in the country, and that's saying a lot. When you combine the scenery, weather, surrounding activities, beauty of the development, airport, etc, it is tough to beat.

Back