What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pacesetter Props

rv8r

I'm trying to get my RV4 signed off here in Germany, and now our world-famous authorities want a spec sheet for my brandnew, but 20 years old Pacesetter 200 wood prop. Is that company still in business or did they change the name / does some other company build the same prop today? It is that 68x69 prop that was mentioned in the stone-age manuals and Rvator's. If you ever think about building an Experimental in Germany........forget it :eek:) NO, I would do it again :D

Dirk,
I've got a Pacesetter 200 on my RV6A. Great prop, but unfortunately I've been told the company is no longer in business.

I have the single page spec sheet / torque guide that came with my prop. I don't have a scanner, but would be willing to fax it to someone in the US who has one so that they could email it to you.

Scratch the last part of my message. I just remembered that the fax machine in my office also works as a scanner.

PM me you email address, and I'll email you a scan in .jpg format tomorrow afternoon.

Back