What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Eagle neck

pierre smith

Well Known Member
Ah yes!! What a beautiful morning here in East Central Georgia.......a day that we will load up around 9 ayem and head off to Eagle Neck live-in/fly-in community just south of Savannah and look at the beautiful Sapelo sound and the marshes. Then over to Barbour Island, five miles east. They're now building spec houses on the east side of the 2600' grass strip. This island is very unique in that you can only get there by air or boat. The marina is a ten minute boat ride away. Talk about privacy!! So far. there are 21 homes on the river and none for sale.. :)

Havagoodun,

Ben ,
Do you live in or by Cypress Lake? I was out there last weekend and it looked like a nice community.

Todd, I live a few miles from Cypress Lakes. We looked at several lots in Phase 2. It does have some really nice features. I knew the original developer, who had a strong GA background. The airpark aspect is a secondary consideration to the current deveoper (although all of the airplane-friendly covenants are still in force). Still, it would be a great place for a home.

Back