What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Travel to Lehi, Utah

sglaeser

I?ll be traveling to Lehi, UT for work on a 3 month assignment (which really means 6 months). I?d like to be able to bring my RV-7A along to play on the weekends and avoid that horrific separation anxiety.:D

Is there anyone who has a hangar, or knows of someone with a hangar, that has extra space for a RV-7A? I fully expect to pay rent for use of the hangar. It looks like U42 is the closest to where I?ll be working and living, however I?m not too picky about which airport I?m at.

I?m not in an immediate rush, I plan to bring my plane up February 18th. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

If you have any leads and want to contact me personally please email me: sglaeser at comcast.net.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Try West Desert Airpark

Try West Desert Airpark.

It's a small private airfield about 25 minutes from Lehi that that caters to RANS aircraft, with a nice 2500' paved runway. I visited there in October 2006, and they were in the midst of building some new hangers then. They may have space. In any case, it couldn't hurt to give them a call and see.

http://www.rockymountainkitplanes.com/airpark.html

--Tom Thurston

Back