What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 05

leeschaumberg

Well Known Member
Yes , Oshkosh is coming at the end of July. Room reservations within 50 miles are needed 3 years in advance. You can just flyin and camp or you can drive your motor home. I've got parking in northern wisconsin if you want to visit here when you go to Oshkosh. I'm located 150 north of Oshkosh. I've got a large level lot to park on ( free ) . Yes you read correctly. (FREE) Electricity is available (for cost) and water too. The lot is only about 400 X 400 feet so If your driving a semi I don't have 40 acres to turn around on. Youngins are always welcome if thier parents or guardians pay for every thing that they break or wreck. Northern Wisconsin has many things to see. GoKart tracks , museums , etc. The two legged long necked deer that can fly (brown sandhill cranes) are seen every day. I need to know early if your coming. My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 715-477-0137 with a machine. So if you get that plane done you can fly to Oshkosh and camp there. Vans needs more RV fly in aircraft on Van street.
Lee

Last edited:
Back