What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

fun on the way to sebring today, nobody showed up.

turbo

Well Known Member
fun on the way to sebring, video added. smoke on.

it was the regular wednesday at sebring and nobody else showed up except for our flight of three, rv8 rv6 and i don't remember what scott was flying but that thing was out of this world. we met up over indian town at 7;30 and headed to sebring. fog was in the report but you don't know if you don't go. okeechoobbee was clear and ten so on we went. scott was here then there right side up, inverted, sideways, flipping. straight up, what a show. it was a blast of a day. we even got into sebring as the fog was breaking up.lots of stories and laughs. bud clicked a pic of me and here is a video of scott at the controls of his new flying machine. enjoy. https://vimeo.com/155306372
20160217_102950.jpg

Last edited:
Heavy fog on the west coast. I noticed it on my drive INTO WORK! Gorgeous later on though:mad:

Last edited:
Tried to leave from Winter Haven, zero/zero fog until 9:00 seems like the norm this winter.
Dick

The Sebring AWOS was reporting (via telephone) 100' & 1/2 mile at 6:AM, so I decided not to go. We also had about the same conditions at KBKV. Usually, when the conditions are like this, nobody shows up.

Back