What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rver's in the Houston Area

hecilopter

Well Known Member
My wife and I are flying down to David Wayne Hooks (DWH) to see her folks for Thanksgiving. On Friday, I am thinking about going to Brenham (11R) for lunch around 11:30. Looks like they have good fuel prices too! :)

I am open for any other ideas if there are any interested RVer's in the Houston area with nothing to do around lunchtime, I will have some time to kill on Friday.

Thanks!

You'll love the diner at Brenham - I sometimes fly up there for lunch in the middle of the week!

I'll be camping up in Arkansas with eh North Texas Gang, or I'd join you - have a good time.

Paul

Sounds like you guys will have fun

Thanks for the reply Paul! That will be a fun overnight in AR (might be a little chilly too!)

My plan is still to check out the restaurant in Brenham. I saw several reviews about it and it looks neat.

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Rusty,

I'm not flying yet but I'll be at Hooks all day building the 7A. Drop in by and say Hi. "T" hanger #J4, it's always good to have another builder cast his eye over the project.

Happy Thanksgiving

I'll look you up

Jim,

I should be out there around 11:00 or so, I'll look you up and check out your project!

Back