What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Nevada Wing

ww2planes

Well Known Member
I am surprised that there are no posts for the group in the west. Based on that observation I have decided to break the ice. I have recently aquired a set of wings and an empennage for a 7A. I have helped a friend finish his wonderful 6A and worked on several others, mostly in a moral support position, but they say that moral support is very important.

I am in the process of developing a patch for the Nevada Wing of RV Builders. If anyone is already working on this, please contact me as I do not want to step on any toes. Hope to have a preview available soon.

By the way I am in Carson City, Nevada and my name is Bill Abbott. We have a great group of builders on the ramp. If you are comming this way feel free to contact me. E-Mail at [email protected]. Hope to see more posts in the future.

RV Fly In in Carson City May 6, 7, and 8. Last year we had nearly 40 RV's and many other warbirds and aircraft of interest. Great little museum on the field also.

Identifier is CXP
CTAF 123.00
AWOS 119.92
Calm Wind is 27 and alternate is 09.

Hope to see you soon.

Back