What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Mallard's Landing Airpark (Georgia)

MSFT-1

Well Known Member
I someday hope to retire and live on an airpark. My wife tells me that it can't be cold and it can't be "way out in the sticks". I ran across Mallard's Landing located in Locust Grove, GA (about 30 miles south of Atlanta) that looked pretty good.

Anyone got any information on the airpark (good or bad) that may not be available by looking on the web?

thanks,

bruce
N297NW

About 50 miles further south is a spank new airpark in Peach County Georgia. Lots are still available. There is a 2900ft turf runway. We have a lot but don't plan to build for a few years yet. It is in a very nice location with protective covenants. There will be an open house / BBQ next Saturday from 12-2 if you can make it. There are no houses yet, but the runway is open. For more info call: Bo and Bo Partners 478-956-4550.

Eagle Neck

Take a look at Eagle Neck Airpark. Half way between Brunswick and Savannah. 4000' lighted paved runway. 35 min. drive to Savannah. Access to salt water creeks and ocean by boat. A little remote, but it's really nice. Several lots available. If you want more info send me a message. take care.

Back