What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Closer Look

Does anyone in the Harrisonburg or Staunton area of Virgina have an RV that I could take a look at? I'd be very interested in getting a closer look at the real deal before embarking on a quest to build one myself.

Well, if you're willing to take a little drive or a short fight if you have access to a plane, I'm in the final stages of building an RV-10 in Manassas (KHEF). You're more than welcome to stop by (might even put you to work ;) )

I'll be there from about 0700 to 1500 on Sunday. I'll probably be out there Saturday afternoon too but not sure exactly when as I'm flying my 250 mile X-country for my IR that morning.

Anyway, my cell is (703) 595-5453 and my e-mail is [email protected]

I'm an hour from Staunton

My 6A is hangared at 12VA, and you may come look anytime I'm home after customary work hours. PM me if you wish.

Don't do it!

Be careful. These RV's, and I do mean all of them, are addictive. There is no known cure. Once you fly in one you will have to have one of your own, and for many people it just doesn't stop with one.
Good luck! We all wish you the best. :)

Back