What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Loves Field BBQ NOV 1st

turbo

Well Known Member
Wanted2014Fly-in97FL.jpg

the big one is coming. lets hope for some nice wx. :)

Sounds interesting. It's on a Saturday it's a private grass strip and it's not far away. It looks like a perfect place to close 2014 grass season. Is Stuart RV Hotel back in business Turbo? :D

vman, i took the plane back friday. what a trip. went to FL13 and reroute to lakeland to get south thru the wx. i must be getting old, i was worn out for a day even though i was sippn on O2.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N26ED

the RVhotel is getting back to normal. pool is great as usual. will be headed back to CT for a couple weeks then south with the R44 via Sparta TN.

come on down, nothn better than Turbo RVhotel. :)
IMG_2368.jpg

I just got back from a Florida to Virginia trip (side trip to Tennessee).

Marking my calendar for the Loves Landing event.

This is one of my favorites and I look forward to it.
I didn't know the date when I made plans for an Eleuthera Bahamas trip.
See you next year.

I have it marked on my Calendar...Looking forward to meeting some RV people and show off my New RV-7A. Turbo, you need a passenger in the R44 for your trip down. Would love to get some time in a 44 to add to my Helicopter Log Book, but you might be coming down when I am on a Cruise ship....:(

Did u fly or drive?

Flew my -6. Venice to Augusta (family visit and a side trip to Morristown, TN for Brantels fly-in last Saturday) then on to Richmond for a week. Our son Richard is deploying again, this week. Back to Augusta for a weather layover then back to Venice on Saturday.

Great trip. Only possible because of my magic carpet. Richmond is a 2 day drive for me. 4.0 by RV :D

Loves Landing Flyer Reminder - Nov 1

Just received an email from Lorene:

LAST REMINDER OF OUR ANNUAL FLY-IN AT LOVE'S LANDING AIRPARK :

IDENTIFIER: 97FL
FREQUENCY: 122.9

WE WILL HAVE THE USUAL BBQ LUNCH, WHICH WILL INCLUDE:

COFFEE & DONUTS AT 9:00 FOR EARLY BIRDS.

LUNCH AT 12:00 NOON

MENU:
BBQ PORK
HAMBURGERS & HOT DOGS
BAKED BEANS
COLE SLAW
POTATO SALAD
BROCCOLI SALAD
WATER MELLON
A VARIETY OF DESSERTS
SODAS, LEMONADE, ICE TEA, WATER

ALL INCLUDED FOR A $10.00 DONATION

THERE WILL ALSO BE A 50/50 RAFFLE.

SO FAR THE WEATHER LOOKS FAVORABLE. PLEASE JOIN US FOR A DAY OF
GOOD FLYING, FOOD AND FUN.

Thanks for reminder Dan. I am missing coffee and donuts for sure but I'll be there for lunch :D

Back