What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Breece Nesbitt - Gone West

N941WR

Legacy Member
Breece Nesbitt, RV-8 builder and flier passed away Monday evening.

There will be a celibration of his life at noon (food provided, but feel free to bring something) this Saturday at his house on 14A.

This man lived to fly, so even if you didn't know him, stop by. He will be smiling!

I visited Breece several times during the construction of his RV as he was a few years ahead of me and happy to point out the pitfalls along the way before I got to them. A true gentleman who will be missed by many.

I'll be with the Team at the Pensacola Beach Air Show this weekend, unable to attend the celebration. I'll be thinking of Breece.

Very sad news

Breece's friendly banter and smile will be greatly missed at Lincolnton (IPJ). Farewell, Godspeed Mr. Nesbitt.

Breece

When I first moved to the Lake norman area over 15 years ago, I found out someone was building an RV8 at 14A from Vans. Called him up and he had me over to show me his build, very nice man.

Years later I was delighted to see the red and white RV8 in the air. So sorry to hear about this. Breece often flew late in the evening when the air was smooth and cool ....

Back