What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

PacNW RV sighting

acroflyrgirl

Well Known Member
I flew over to JeffCo today, all the way from Arlington. It took so long (.3) that I decided I better get some nourishment for the long flight back.

I taxi in, shut down and am not alone on the ramp, there is another RV there.
Maybe there was a Cessna or two, possibly a Cirrus, I don't know they all look the same.

I go up to the restaurant and am hoping to sit outside to enjoy a perfect sunny day when a fella who was sitting outside under a nice shaded table walks up and asks me if that's my RV and if I want to sit at his table.

He has just finished his RV9A and is also soaking up this wonderful NW sunshine. We chat about all things RV, some ForeFlight and any other aviation topics that strike our fancy.

After lunch, which he kindly bought....I thought Vlad must be just around the corner, we walked out to compare our different panels. His airplane is a beautiful bit of craftsmanship and my hat is off to him as to all those who have realized flight with their own hands and hard work.

Here is a pic of Mark's gorgeous RV.
Thanks again for lunch. Next time, my treat

6e6ebbfd8489adea80060d5813be077a.jpg

nicely done!

....warms the heart to hear of a typical day in the life of our fine corner of the aviation community.
Remember, you ALSO made HIS;) day!!!

( and by the way, I think a lady in an RV gets automatic free lunches.... until further notice! ):)

...and Mark shows the best thermometer of all indicating the heat level in the Pac NW.....socks & sandals!

Last edited:
Back