What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A RV-4 is on the front page of the official 2014 CAA Norwegian VFR guide edition!

ao.frog

Well Known Member
This years official Norwegian VFR guide has just come out.

On the 36 pages, foreign pilots (and domestic ones too!) can find all the necessary info about how to fly VFR in Norwegian airspace.

It pleases my experimental rivetpounder RV heart, that there's a beautiful RV-4 on the front page.

If I remember correctly, last years edition also had a yellow RV-4 on the front page, and maybe it's the same one?

It's good to see that CAA Norway chooses to put an experimental on the front page! I bet they had TONS of pics to choose from, and even so, they selected the RV-pic. :)

That's a little tribute to the homebuilders I think.

(Now, I've just to figure out which pic of my two -7's which I can send them so the 2015 edition have MY plane on the front page... hehe...)

Here's a link to the guide:

http://www.luftfartstilsynet.no/incoming/article14309.ece/BINARY/VFR+Guide+2014.pdf

Last edited:
That RV is LN-XIO previous SE-XIO stationed in Bod? :D It was built by my dad in the 80s and sold to Stockholm in begining of 2000 and from there to Norway, serial number 432 :)

Back