What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

East Central Florida Destinations/Events

apkp777

Well Known Member
Hey all,

I have recently relocated my plane to Flagler (KXFL) and am curious about the local destinations or events.

I know that there are several fly-ins this weekend 3/15 and 3/16 (Wahoo, Shamrock and Timeless Wings) Not sure which one do to? Are there other RV happenings?

I plan on joining and attending EAA 288 out at Spruce Creek next week.

Suggestions?..

Hey all,

I have recently relocated my plane to Flagler (KXFL) and am curious about the local destinations or events.

I know that there are several fly-ins this weekend 3/15 and 3/16 (Wahoo, Shamrock and Timeless Wings) Not sure which one do to? Are there other RV happenings?

I plan on joining and attending EAA 288 out at Spruce Creek next week.

Suggestions?..

Tony, Welcome to the area. I am not aware of any RV specific events. Other than what you listed there are:

DeLand EAA 635 breakfast (near runway 23) on the 15th.

TICO airshow (TIX):http://www.vacwarbirds.org/

Some of the Spruce Creek RVs will go to EVB for the Timeless Wings & Wheels, the rest will scatter. I am out of town and will not be back until later. Hope to see you on Thursday night at the EAA 288 meeting.

This weekend is the TICO warbirds air show in Titusville.

Two weekends from now is the New Smyrna Beach Balloon & Sky Fest www.balloonandskyfest.com -- an all weekend fun time with two day and 2 night air shows.

These are not fly-ins per se but are fun events..
Watch for TFRs if you're flying around here.

KSEF - Sebring Regional Airport sebring fl every wed, people from all over fly there for breakfast. i have gone and once there were over 30 RV's there. + 10 dif airplanes. nice time and gooood food also. its only 120 miles from ya. 40 min in an RV.

I made it to breakfast for "Timeless Wings" at New Smyrna and Shamrock fly-in for Lunch at Canon Creek. Both were great. I will try to get to Deland on Wednesday.

Back