What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fort Worth Texas

ty1295

Well Known Member
Got a notice today in my work email about openings in Fort Worth Texas.
(Note: If someone mentions me and gets a job I may get a referrel bonus. If that happens 50% will go to VAF, other 50% we will celebrate your new job with it)

BAE Systems has been selected to upgrade international F-16 fighter aircraft, and we're looking for qualified candidates to join our team.

Militaries around the world are in search of a flexible solution to upgrade their aircraft fleets, and BAE Systems is answering the call. Currently, we're looking for qualified candidates to join our mission to modernize F-16s for an international customer. Positions are based in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Do you have experience with fighter jets or in electrical engineering? Are you interested in joining a world-class team supporting critical aircraft upgrades programs around the world? Contact us today or view open positions here!

Many positions qualify for the BAE Systems employee referral bonus program.

www.baesystems.com should be able to look on career page

I don't know much if any about that facility but if I can be of help PM or email me at ty1295 gmail

Back