What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin Sales Manager, Experimental Aircraft and LSA Markets

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3xpert

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Garmin is looking for a full time Sales Manager, Experimental Aircraft and LSA Markets for our headquarters in Olathe, Kansas.

This position is primarily responsible for all sales and support activity within the Experimental Aircraft and Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) market segments and will focus on facilitating Garmin?s growth in this expanding market segment and offer superior support to end-customers.

A part of the responsibility for this position is to participate in public forums such as Vans Air Force as a knowledgeable product expert and member of Garmin?s ?Team X?.

As mentioned in the Job Description, there is a preference for pilots with a background in Experimental Aircraft building including avionics installations.

Thank you,
Steve

Last edited:
Sales Manager Position

Hey Steve!

I'm super-interested in talking to someone at Garmin about this position. Tried the generic "apply on line" approach and no joy. Any chance you could help facilitate a referral? Pls e-mail me at mitch_anderson at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Mitch
RV-10
G3X

Not looking for the job, retired. But if Garmin would like to talk to an end user with some suggestions for improvements, not product but documentation/manuals, drop me a PM. Old structural engineers working with avionics can see opportunities for user friendly improvements.

Any chance of working remotely (Denver)?

I'd love to do this job, but I'm in Denver, CO.:( Any chance of working remotely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back