What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Dark Side

walter

Well Known Member
Hi Rocket Fans. Just got the empennage kit for my EVO. Looking forward
to another happy build. As usual, I'll try to document the build and I'm
really looking forward to reviewing all your sites for all the "gotchas" and
"look outs" and "don't do this!". I probably won't actually begin the build
for a few weeks. Gotta clean out the old factory (garage) and get all the
tools back from the hanger. But I'm anxious as **** to start.

After I saw Mark's EVO at OSH this year I just about died and went to heaven.
I had to have one.

"I feel the need, the need for speed." !

Walter you need help!

At least there was 7 years between my first and absolutely my last airplane...Not 7 months...:)

Enjoy!

Frank
7a...Ready for inspection as soon as my E/Pmags get back!

"You cannot resist the the power of the Dark Side! If you think the airplane looks great, you ought to fly it!

Some good reading ahead

I will enjoy reading your website though Walter, even if it is remind myself why i will NEVER be building a third airplane...At least thats what my Wife tells me... :)

Frank

That's what my wife told me after the Long-EZ. All it took was a house full of furniture and an interior decorator to change her mind! :rolleyes:

f1rocket said:
That's what my wife told me after the Long-EZ. All it took was a house full of furniture and an interior decorator to change her mind! :rolleyes:
Hey Randy, where's the scoop on your EVO build? Couldn't find it on your site.

Your rapidly heading towards...

walter said:
I had to ask the boss if I could build another plane. So I told myself "yes". :)

....my list of least favourite people..>:)

When you scream past me (no doubt using me as a target practice drone) you will definatly be on it!

Frank 7a...Emags arriving Wed night, inspection Thursday morning...I hope.

walter said:
Hey Randy, where's the scoop on your EVO build? Couldn't find it on your site.
I'm not posting anything on the EVO because much of it is the same as the regular build. If and when I run into some major differences, I might post an update. For now, I'm still building the fuselage interior panels, controls, etc and it's more of the same old same old.

Back