What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Now we can all have a Rocket

Mike S

Senior Curmudgeon
"Modeled after a full sized kit plane inspired by the popular series of homebuilt RV aircraft---------"

http://www.greatplanes.com/airplanes/gpma1030.html

Gonna have to get me one of these :D

gpma1030-main.jpg

Unfortunately, it's made in the Czech Republic and will be discontinued soon. However, if 20 people get together and put down a $100 deposit, I can build a carbon-fiber wing and get it back in production.

Thanks, Marque :)

(it's a joke)

Interesting. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like a Rocket. Something got lost in the translation.

Wonder if the speed slope windshield is an option?:D

I wonder how much trouble it would have been to do it correctly vs what they did.

Hey, it's a homebuilt... People are allowed to make modifications... :)

Looks like fun, but I think the RV-9 model is closer in appearance to my -6. Maybe I could put the tapered wing from the EVO kit on the -9 model...

Interesting. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like a Rocket. Something got lost in the translation.

Wonder if the speed slope windshield is an option?:D

Canopy: wrong
Landing Gear: wrong
Lower Cowl: wrong

can't see the rest well enough to diss it further.:D

Yes it missed the mark on a few items, as pointed out by Randy. However the good news is that it does not look like and RV8 :)

I like the line "ARF" almost ready to fly. Hey . . . . that is where I have been for several years! :D

Back