What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paint shop Northern California

I am looking for a paint shop in Northern California. To have my RV8 painted anywhere in Oregon, Nevada, Arizona or California would be good. Looking for recommendations.

A friend in KMEV got his 9 painted at the Yerington NV shop. It looks like a nice job and he is happy

T & P

T & P Aero Refinisher in Salinas. Outstanding quality at a price that is very reasonable for what you get. Very high standards. Chapter 663 Livermore won the Golden West Chapter Award last year with 5 aircraft, 4 of which were painted at T & P.

Cardan

I used Cardan in Red Bluff. Very professional shop, on time and budget. That was 2009.

Greg

I watched Cardan paint a Yak 54 and was impressed, then took my Yak 52 to them and received service above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Cardan for paint.

Phil

Cardan

X3 on Cardan very good com. Very nice people to work with will go back with the 4 when done.

Nor Cal Aircraft Refinishing

I highly recommend Scott at Nor Cal. He does really quality work at very reasonable rates. Several of my RV buddies have used him and just recently one of my Lancair friends as well. I will have him paint my RV 9A when its ready. Shop is at the Orland airport....phone number 530-624-1877
Cheers..
Evan

Paint Shop

I recommend T & P Aero refinisher's in Salinas CA. Had my RV-6 painted by them over 10 years ago and still looks like new.

Danny

Back