What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TruTrak servos compatibility Basic Servo B, DSB-B

witek

Well Known Member
Hello,

Does anyone know which EFIS or AP is compatible with TruTrak servos Basic Servo B, DSB-B?

I bought these servos installed in RV7A QB kit, originally completed and started by previous owner.

I would like to link the servos directly to GRT S200SX8 (no additional AP unit). Is it possible?

Regards
Witek

Hi Lucas,
Which controller do you recommend for these servos?

I would prefer rather simple device.

Witek

If you just want a simple two-axis autopilot, you could use the Digiflight II VS. It comes in either 2 1/4 inch round or our flat pack formats. The DII VS controller can be purchased for $1150. Thanks!

If you just want a simple two-axis autopilot, you could use the Digiflight II VS. It comes in either 2 1/4 inch round or our flat pack formats. The DII VS controller can be purchased for $1150. Thanks!
Hello Lucas,

Can I use external GPS signal to steer TruTrak DII VS controller?

Where can I buy the DII VS controller for the price you mentioned above?

Witold

Yes, nearly every aviation GPS will work for interfacing to the DII VS. As long as it has a NMEA or Aviation format output at 4800 or 9600 baud, it'll work.

You can purchase the autopilot controller directly from us or any of our dealers. Thanks!

Back