What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Modified Builder Tech Support Phone Hours - Starting April 30th

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
To allow our builder support staff to conduct some important special project work, we will be changing our Builder Support phone hours to take place only in the mornings from 8-9:30am Pacific time each day beginning on Tuesday, April 30th. We will not be holding afternoon call-in hours until further notice. This is a temporary change until the project is completed. Thank you for understanding!

Thanks Greg,
I will say I hope this is to give the team time to sort out some solutions to the hard/impossible to replace LCPs.

To allow our builder support staff to conduct some important special project work, we will be changing our Builder Support phone hours to take place only in the mornings from 8-9:30am Pacific time each day beginning on Tuesday, April 30th. We will not be holding afternoon call-in hours until further notice. This is a temporary change until the project is completed. Thank you for understanding!
Greg -- thanks for letting us know. Any chance you want to fill us in on the project...? :sneaky:

Greg -- thanks for letting us know. Any chance you want to fill us in on the project...? :sneaky:
Short version: Some of our support staff is helping contact customers who need to get their orders completed for laser cut part replacements. We're making good progress on shipping parts, and need to work on getting everyone to make their selections so we can get the project done before too long.

Short version: Some of our support staff is helping contact customers who need to get their orders completed for laser cut part replacements. We're making good progress on shipping parts, and need to work on getting everyone to make their selections so we can get the project done before too long.

Greg, I completed my LCP order, and received my replacement parts for my RV-14A Fuse and Wing kits, long ago (nothing needed for my Emp). Yesterday, I received an email reminding me to complete my LCP order. Curious, I followed the link to the order page, and it showed the status of my RV-14A Fuse, Emp, and Wing orders as "Pending." When I selected the radio button to look at my Wing selections, I was presented with the "Thank you for confirming and submitting your parts order...." confirmation page.

Something isn't quite right.

Greg, I completed my LCP order, and received my replacement parts for my RV-14A Fuse and Wing kits, long ago (nothing needed for my Emp). Yesterday, I received an email reminding me to complete my LCP order. Curious, I followed the link to the order page, and it showed the status of my RV-14A Fuse, Emp, and Wing orders as "Pending." When I selected the radio button to look at my Wing selections, I was presented with the "Thank you for confirming and submitting your parts order...." confirmation page.

Something isn't quite right.
something similar on my end…

Back