What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: RV10 Emp kit and tools. Plus QB Fuse, QB Wing, Finish kits shipping soon

rkensrud

Friend
We are moving and our new place does not have room to continue our build. Unfortunately we are going to abandon the project. The tools and Emp kit are in Annandale Virginia. QB fuse is due to crate in July, QB wings in December, and Finish kit in September. Vans is wiling to ship those kits to me at your address. The Emp kit is pickup only since it is assembled already.

The tail cone had LCP for the rear 4 bulkheads. They are being replaced. The horizontal stabilizer is clean. The vertical stabilizer, rudder, and elevators all had numerous LCP so I ordered complete replacement parts for those including skins. You can keep the finished ones to practice on if you like.

As for tools, it is all the standard hand tools, clecos, etc. I have the DRDT2 dimpler. My squeezer is the Numatx system and I have adapted it to the DRDT2 so you can use both hands to maneuver the part, and press the foot pedal to drive the plunger. It even has a laser alignment addition to make finding the hole easier.

Numerous other things like band saw and drill press, both on stands with wheels. 4 EAA benches on locking wheels. One has a full length steel plate for back riveting. You can see it in the Tailcone photo.

Kit pricing is basically what Van's is selling them for. I'm not looking to make a profit, just get back my deposit without penalty. The new contract has a provision that Van's can raise the price up to crating time. So this is the chance to buy things at today's prices instead of risking next years potential price hikes.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3083 2.jpeg
    IMG_3083 2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3167.jpeg
    IMG_3167.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3168.jpeg
    IMG_3168.jpeg