What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SOLD! Thanks for all the views. Complete FlyEfii Dual System32 for sale, Lycoming 360

eastcorp

I'm New Here
Booster
SOLD! Thanks for all the views. This is a great community.

Hi Everyone, I have a complete FlyEfii Dual System32 Engine Management System for sale. I purchased this system in 2021. It took a year for all the pieces and parts to arrive. I was going to use it on my Lycoming IO-360, installed on my Sorrell Hiperbipe. I started the installation and decided mid stream (two years later) to remove it and go to two mags and the Airflow fuel injection system that was on the engine originally. I bought another plane, Swearingen SX-300, so the Hiperbipe and the FlyEfii system are up for sale.

The FlyEfii Dual System32 is dual ignition and fuel injection. I also have the Bus Manager that I will include. This is a new system that has never been powered up. There is little to no wear from the installation and removal.
List price for the EFII system is $6795 and the Bus Manager is $635

Asking price is $5000.

I'm more than happy to talk to you on the phone and send lots of pictures to answer any questions you have.

Thanks,
Doug Eastman
Denver, CO
303-eight eight 3- nine 4 five 7
eastcorp@msn dot com

Last edited:
Back